18 February 2008

New Wisconsin Engineer Online

While I'm no longer an editor at Wisconsin Engineer, I still try to keep abreast of its goings-on, so I wanted to mention that the February issue is now online. I was interviewed for one of the articles, which experience was a bit strange. It's funny going from having darn-near final say on an article's contents to none at all.

By the way, did you know that Wisconsin Engineer is three years older than the self-proclaimed "oldest technology magazine in the world" (Technology Review)? I buy their claims against Scientific American and Popular Science, but for a different reason--those are science magazines, not technology magazines. But Wisconsin Engineer, established 1896, is a technology magazine through and through. Take that MIT.

No comments: