10 July 2008

Writing Center Summer Institute

I got an email yesterday that the Writing Center Summer Institute, which is being held at UW-Madison this year, has a blog up and running. If you're familiar with writing center scholarship, then you know those names over in the "contributors" column are some of the best and brightest in the field. I've been exceedingly lucky to have briefly interacted with a couple of them at conferences and colloquia, and I'm excited that I'll get a chance to duck in and say hello in a couple weeks (my friend Erica and I are moderating a panel together during the Thursday session).

If you want to read what some really sharp, thoughtful people have to say about writing center work, check out this blog once the institute gets rolling, if not before.

No comments: